Tuesday 4 February 2014

Intentions - what are they all about?

Intentions are what form one's reality. Intentions are consciously and unconciously made by the thoughts that we have daily and the emotions that roll into them. The stronger, more vivid, the thoughts and emotions connected to the thought, the easier and more quickly the manifestation of the thought in one's physical reality.

Intentions are what many of the world's most successful, happy and fulfilled individuals have used to steer their life towards a direction that is meaningful to them. Intentions, when thoughts are unwatched and left to grow in less than nuturing atmospheres, can be quite a scare. So it is pertinent to be aware of every thought, every word spoken and every emotion. 

Ever heard the sayings, ' you get out, what you put in' or 'you reap what you sow' or 'you attract what you are' ... yea, these are real. 
Take a second and reflect on your life. Is there a few things you can pick out and say you attracted for sure?
Well it might seem a little scary or unreal, but everything floating around in our lives has been attracted by us in this physical realm or in the spiritual (ethereal).

Personally, intentions have brought me everything I've asked for and I am grarteful for everything that I have been blessed with. One of the biggest realizations I have had, is that I was manifesting the reality that other people wanted for me. I suppose we all do that some time..some manifestation pops up in your life and you wonder if this is want you really wanted and sometimes if you're really unawakened as I was, you don't wonder at all.. You don't truly understand that you are manifesting. You just have a feeling that you finally struck lucky.

My previous intentions were all about things that I believed would bring me to the center stage...things that would make me famous and rich, and be able to point at all the 'haters' and say 'look you *itches, I made it!'...ahh, young negligence. There was no understanding, like there is now, that every thing, every one and every experience has been to my own benefit. Be it a blessing or a lesson. I am now unendingly thankfull and I am still in the process of figuring it out. Although, my guides and spirit self tend to ask me to let things be. To not try to 'figure things out', let them unfold naturally.

I try, I do. But sometimes curiousity, and at times impatience, gets the best of me. See, we are eternally learning, growing, discerning and evolving. I love it. It keeps me in good faith that a 'better version' of me or a new me is right around the corner just waiting to be.

So now, I just intend to be me and follow the spiritual path that has been laid out for me with no expectations, releasing desires with the best intention that my heart's desire are already known and are already in motion to manifestation.

I intend to travel the world, helping people through sharing my life story, meditation, dance and yoga..and perhaps much more. I want to backpack through central america, visit the ancient temples and pyramids around the world, meet a mermaid - random and outlandish i know, but what's life without imagination - and live abundantly by the sea on a farm land with animals(cats, dogs, horses, rabbits, birds), inspirational dance studio - that houses classes in meditation, dance, yoga and i would love to do some energy healing. Btw, the studio also has a nature gaze outdoor balcony for relaxation and stargazing :) :) :) I believe it, i feel it and sometimes i can visualize parts of it :)  

At 27 years old, I have come to the realization that I am all that I am, I have no limits and with universal spirit grace and love I will fulfill my destiny and dreams only to return to the starland from which I came <3 

I  release the ego, I release the rational mind, I open my heart, my love and my light to all that is true. 
I open to all that is of love, abundance and joy for us all. I open myself to the higher wisdom and knowledge, higher realms of consciousness.

 I surrender to spirit within and all around me

I am full of love and light. I am confident in every thing I do , everything I think and everything I speak
I live outside the box

My 'out the box' self is there. Just a little scared to come out because of the lack of positive reinforcement to be myself when I was younger. Wasn't the easiest childhood experience. I here by allow my self to fully expand, explore and be that 'out the box', geniune and unique me that leads to undisputable creativity!!! :)

What is your intention for the day!

For those that might feel a little confused or twisted about 'letting things be' and 'setting intentions', as I was for a bit while writing this. Here is a quick explanation that should, hopefully, set things clear. 

'Letting things be' is simply letting go like I mentioned before. Allowing your divine self to lead you where your path is wanting to take you without any push, pull or interference from ego. That is why it is important to take time for self, for meditation, so that you can discern the voice of spirit and that of ego.

'Setting Intentions' is not about forcing yourself down a path..it is rather allowing yourself to be on the spiritual/ natural self path and you are simply sending an intention out to the universe that you would like something added into that path. You are not stating the how, when, where or why to the universe (although it is better to have an intention in which you are helping more than just yourself). You are letting those things be and just initializing the process by stating what you want and letting everything else be. If what you asked for comes, be gratefull. If what you asked for doesn't come, be gratefull still because something better is on the way. 

~ Love & Light to all ~

Tora

1 comment: